“You heard it here first!”
Less than 3 days ago, the first 48 HP, 15 series Branson Tractors started rolling off the assembly line. ( A 4 cylinder 4×4 tractor with loader for around $20,000. I’m pumped! )
The 15 series tractors have been out for a couple of years now, so I know their quality and reliability is excellent, but this is the first 4 cylinder model. Branson’s plan for the 15’s was to build a tractor that would compete with the economy tractors on the market, but not compromise on the bullet-proof drive train they’ve had for years. The 15 series knocks it out of the park!
Branson wanted a package that would be priced below their premium 20 series tractors. The 20’s finish out at almost 6,000 lbs. and are full of options. Basically they put the 20 series on a diet and then deleted most of the creature comforts. the result was a serious, work tractor that still has more features than the competition.
Don’t take my word for it though. Check out the bullet points here and compare them with your favorite color of economy tractor.
- All steel and cast iron with a finished weight over 4,000 lbs.
- A fully synchronized 12 x 12 shuttle shift OR 3 range HST transmission
- 4×4 on demand with traction lock
- 2 speed PTO that is both live and independent
- Adjustable cat. 1, 3 point hitch with 3,306 lbs. of lift
- Hydrostatic power steering with no drag link (tightest turn radius in it’s class)
- No computers or re-generation emissions (NO DEF FLUID REQUIRED!)
- Suspension seat, floor mat and mirrors
- Choice of AG, TURF or R4 tires (NO EXTRA COST)
- Skid Steer style quick-attach loader with over 2,700 lbs. lift at full height
- 2 year bumper-bumper & 6 year powertrain warranty (including driveline & axles)
If you are in our area of middle TN. stop by soon for a test drive!